- Accidents and Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Civil Rights
- Business Litigation
Stuart Mann's expertise is accidents and injuries, wrongful death, civil rights and business litigation. His focus is complex litigation ranging from trucking and auto collisions, bad faith insurance, and discrimination to business fraud and breach of contract. His commitment is to diligently and effectively investigate and pursue each case to achieve optimum results.
Stuart received his Doctorate of Juris Prudence from the University of Denver School of Law. He has been a member of the State Bar of Colorado since his admission in 1986, and is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Colorado, the United States District Court for the District of Colorado, the Tenth Circuit Federal Court of Appeals and the United States Federal Claims Court. Stuart is distinguished as a Civil Trial Attorney by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
Previously, Stuart was a partner in the law firm of Beem & Mann, a litigation boutique in Denver before moving his practice to Broomfield in April, 2003. Recognizing a shared vision, Stuart partnered with long time friend and colleague Joshua Maximon to form Mann & Maximon.
Stuart played soccer for the University of Colorado, winning three Big 8 titles. Post college, he joined the Denver Kickers Soccer Club where as player, captain and coach over a twenty year career, he won seven Colorado State Championships and three U.S. National Amateur Championships. He has coached various kids' soccer teams in Boulder. Stuart now rides his bike and has competed in several ultra endurance races including the Leadville Trail 100 and La Ruta De Los Conquistadores.
The Leadville 100 Mountain Bike Race also known as "The Race Across The Sky" occurs every August in Leadville Colorado. With 12,000 feet of climbing and a maximum elevation of 13,000 feet the race is truly a high altitude event.
In order to finish, you must complete the course in under 12 hours. If you finish in under 12 hours you receive the coveted Leadville 100 belt buckle. Since this was Stuart's 10th finish, he was honored to receive the gold 1,000 Mile Rodeo Buckle.
Stuart lives in Boulder with his wife and three children.
- Beem & Mann, Partner
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Colorado Bar Association, Member, 1986
- American Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Truck Injury Lawyers of Colorado, LLC
- Adams County Bar Association
- Broomfield County Bar Association
- Boulder Bar Association
- National Board Of Trial Advocacy
- American Board Of Trial Advocates
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- Doctorate of Jurisprudence
- Colorado, 1986
- Supreme Court of Colorado
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- Federal Claims Court
- Receiver, Gold 1000 Mile Rodeo Buckle
- Civil Trial Attorney, National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Broomfield Chamber of Commerce
- Denver Kickers Soccer Club, Captain
- Denver Kickers Soccer Club, Coach